An integrated ERP and Accounts Payable software solution reduces errors and risk, saves employees time and keeps vendors happy. For Dynamics SL, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics AX, the Ariett team will work with your organization to deliver simple and seamless business process integrations.
Ariett offers flexible integration options: accounting extract file output to clients’ specification from our reporting tools; SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) - a secure way for customers to access and transfer files; and integration provider platforms, such as Dell Boomi, which specialize in pre-defined integrations to ERP systems.
By importing general ledger accounts and vendors from Dynamics SL, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics AX, Ariett promotes a smooth, efficient accounts payable process.
Important Integration Points:
- GL/Dimensions: Account names and codes populate Ariett, ensuring valid coding of transactions.
- Vendors: Ariett transfers all vendor Master file information, including payment terms, from your ERP.
- AP Invoices/Bills: Once an invoice has been approved for payment, the validated accounts payable transaction is submitted directly to your ERP system or output to a specified electronic file.
Other Popular Integration Points:
- Corporate and Personal Credit Cards: Ariett supports multiple credit card providers and bank accounts linked to credit cards. With the click of a button, employees can populate credit card charges onto their expense report.
- Supplier Catalogs: Use Ariett's cXML Punch-out to connect to supplier websites and automatically generate a requisition once shopping has been completed.
- Azure Active Directory (AAD): Ariett provides single sign-on access to Ariett and Office 365 apps through AAD.
Key Benefits of Ariett's Dynamics SL, Dynamics NAV & Dynamics AX Integration:
- Reduces processing cost: $14 to $2.50 per transaction
- Reduces processing time: 12 days to 4 days per transaction
- Eliminates integrity risk of employees manually parsing data by company, completing general ledger coding and performing validation routines
- Centralizes your visibility and eliminates paper problems – lost documents, overcrowded cabinets, etc. – and allows you to go green
- Provides flexible approval workflows for decentralized and multi-entity operations
- Keeps your vendors happy and helps you capture early payment discounts