Modern Responsive Design Allows Employees to Work Anywhere, on Any Device
Las Vegas, Nevada, Intacct Advantage Show – November 10, 2015 – Ariett, a leading, mid-enterprise provider of Cloud Purchase and Expense software, announced today at the Intacct Advantage show the breakthrough release of Ariett Touch: a complete Requisition and Procurement solution featuring adaptive and responsive design. Ariett empowers employees to choose how they work and delivers the same cost-saving features for all desktop, laptop and mobile devices – a Windows or Mac laptop and an IOS or Android device can be used just as easily.
Glenn Brodie, President of Ariett, said, “Imagine your IT team can now deploy a new installation and at the same time reach for their phone and place a punch-out purchase order to CDW, Staples or Dell for components they need in a matter of seconds. Employees can create purchase requests and review, approve and execute transactions for preferred vendors with contract pricing from any browser and location.”
“Now customers who love using Ariett Touch for entering expense reports, authorizing travel requests, approving invoices and managing contracts can benefit from the same easy experience while creating requisitions and submitting purchase orders,” said Brodie. “This release completes our development team’s two-year strategic plan to move our procurement application to a single, modern platform for all devices.”
Nick Furnish, Senior Business Analyst at Crossroads, recently spoke about how Ariett Touch has helped their business process goals: “When using Ariett Touch, our Accounts Payable team can just scan the document and let Quick Add show them the next available document to process. This cuts out a lot of the clerk’s time because they just scan or automatically receive invoice documents from vendors and let the system keep track of which items have been processed.”
Ariett on the Microsoft Azure platform is now the only Cloud solution that is built with the latest technology to allow employees to generate corporate savings from any mobile device. Brodie said, “The evolution of our interface reflects the changing demands of employees and CFOs today. Not only do decision-makers seek solutions that allow employees to buy better and more efficiently, but they seek solutions that understand the way employees work and prioritize the user experience.”
New Ariett Touch Requisition and Procurement Feature Highlights:
- More Spend under Management with Simple Requisition Entry: Employees have the ability to submit or edit purchase requisitions and attach or review price quotes or other documents from any device.
- Better Buying from Preferred Suppliers: Organizations have the option to connect to vendors’ websites and to store Vendor Catalogs in Ariett in order to ensure that employees to buy at the best price.
- Requisitioning Integrated with Contract Management: Purchase requisitions can be assigned to an Ariett Contract or Capital Project (e.g. for building improvements or IT upgrades), providing managers with a simple way to view and track all contract spending.
- Paperless Receiving Process for Packing Slips and AP Invoices: When employees or vendors email or scan and email invoices or packing slips to Ariett’s Cloud Document Service, these documents are then immediately ready to be reviewed and received against a purchase order.
- Instant Insight and Robust Reporting: Ariett Touch search screens work across devices to help customers search and filter real-time data on requisition amount, status, associated contracts and current approver. For more in-depth analysis, teams can take advantage of over five dozen standard reports, including top ten vendors YTD (in terms of spending) and contract budget reports.
- Seamless Collaboration across the Organization: An employee on a phone can submit a requisition, the approver can return the requisition with comments from his/her tablet, and an accounts payable employee in another location can complete the receiving process for the approved requisition and purchase order.
Ariett Cloud Purchase and Expense provides mid-enterprise organizations with one spend management platform for every requisition, contract, invoice and expense report. Use Ariett on any device to submit, review and approve across the enterprise – with seamless integration to Intacct, MS Dynamics GP and other ERP systems.